Sunday, October 17, 2010

Product review: Nature's Pride Premium Harvest Buns


As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program I received three packages of the Nature's Pride Premium Harvest Hamburger Buns and Deli Rolls. These included the 100% Whole Wheat Bakery Buns that I used to make the Jerk Chicken Sandwich pictured above. I enjoyed all three rolls I sampled but the 100% Whole Wheat were the best. These buns are 100% natural. They are firm and did not get soggy when I added the chicken and condiments. They are also more filling than the normal packaged bun.

For an easy weeknight dinner I marinated chicken breasts in a bottled jerk marinade sauce and then grilled them. I topped each piece with a slice of jack cheese and melted it. To assemble the sandwich I spread the bottom bun lightly with mayo, added a tomato slice, the chicken breast and topped it with lettuce and the top of the bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment