Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fennel-Crusted Pork Tenderloin

I have already made this recipe twice and I think I was so excited to eat it that I completely forgot to snap a picture. Luckily I finally remembered and believe me you want to try this recipe! Your kitchen will smell so good while it is cooking you will be salivating.

From Williams-Sonoma Weeknight


Serves 4

1 large lemon
1.5 Tbsp fennel seeds
1 tsp salt
2.5 tsp coarsely crushed black peppercorns
3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
1.5 Tbsp olive oil
1.25 lbs pork tenderloin

Squeeze from lemon1 tablespoon of juice into bowl. Add fennel seeds, salt, pepper, garlic, and oil and stir to combine. Place the pork in a roasting pan and rub all over with the mixture. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Roast the pork until it is browned on the outside and barely pink in the center. A meat thermometer inserted should read 145-150 degrees, about 15 minutes total. Transfer the meat to a cutting board, tent with foil, and let stand 10 minutes. Slice into half inch width pieces and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment